Lapchi Helicopter Tour
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport
You will be met by our representative and transfer to hotel. After refreshment in hotel, short briefing about the programs.
KATHMANDU DURBAR SQUARE: Durbar Square, one of the old capitals of the Kathmandu valley, is a synthesis of Hindu and Buddhist temples, stupas and statues, and is often the site of festivals, marriages and other ceremonies.
Day 02: Kathmandu city sightseeing (1315m)
Today we explore the Kathmandu valley.
SWOYAMBBHUNATH: Climb the many steps to Swayambhunath (the monkey temple) with its commanding views of Kathmandu, its whitewashed stupas and its unique synthesis of Buddhism and Hinduism.
PASHUPATINATH: It’s a sacred temple complex on the banks of the holy Bagmati river. Here, monkeys run up and down the steps of the burning ghats, and trident-bearing saddhus draped in burnt-orange and yellow sit serenely meditating – when they are not posing for photos for rupees.
BOUDHANATH: The striking Buddha eyes of Boudhanath Stupa watch over a lively and colorful Tibetan community and attract pilgrims from all over the Himalayan Buddhist realm. In the midst of traditional gompas, and hung with long strings of multi-colored prayer flags, Boudhanath attracts Sherpas, Tibetans and tourists alike for daily circumambulations (koras) of the stupa.
Day 3: Kathmandu – Lapchi Gompa (4100m):
Today we will fly by helicopter to Lapchi Kang.
Day 4: Lapchi Gompa
Day 5: Lapchi Gompa
Day 6: Lapchi Gompa – Kathmandu:
Flight back to Kathmandu
Day 7: Departure:
After breakfast we’ll head to airport for final departure or continue your onwards trips. Tour ends with THANK YOU!
Arrival to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Kathmandu- Lapchi Gomba- Helicopter to Lapchi Kang
Lapchi Gomba- Kathmandu
- Airport transfers.
- Accommodation at Aria Boutique Hotel & Spa or Royal Penguin Boutique Hotel & Spa
- Flight KTM - Pokhara – KTM by domestic flight
- Helicopter for both way to Lapchi
- All transfer by private car.
- English Speaking guide for 1 day S/S in Kathmandu.
- Fully camping trek.
- All meals during camping
- All camping equipments.
- Cook, Guide, Sherpa, Helper & porters.
- Trekking equipments like dawn jacket, sleeping bag, trekking stick, rain poncho.
- Medical kit bag.
- Insurance for our staff.
- Restricted region trekking permit
- TIMS permit
- All bar bills, Lunch & Dinner while stay in Kathmandu.
- Tips, Travel Insurance, Rescue
- LAPCHI Gompa donation of US $ 100 per person.